Investing in the Real estate has been a prime mover in the economy of any country. From an individual point of view also, it holds true. The Indian middle-class family always dreams of owning their own apartment or a flat. There is nothing that beats the smile on a family’s face once they are handed over the keys of a well-built flat. So, if having a flat is such a big factor today, then selecting a real estate developer or a builder also is also of paramount importance. There are many reputed builders in India and all of them have to abide by the norms of RERA. It stands for Real estate regulation act. It was constituted by the government of India, so that unfair practices by the builders may come to an end.RERA stands for protecting the customer.
Buying a flat is a costly affair. People submit all their lifelong savings or take loans from banks. In such a scenario, it is only natural that buyers would go to reputed builders only, as so much is at stake.
Few points which have to be considered regarding reputed builders are:
- Trustworthiness: This is a very important point regarding reputed builders.If many people trust in a brand, it creates an atmosphere of confidence and security.The builder then doesn’t have to do much as the prospective buyer already feels secure in his purchase.
- Ease of getting loans: Since the real estate developer or the builder is already famous, it will be very easy for reputed banks to get associated with them.That in turn is a win-win situation for all, and the customer benefits the most.The customer gets the best interest rate for his loan from the bank and a comfortable payback duration.
- Quality parameters: For the reputed builder, quality comes first. From the materials used in construction to the well trained employees of the builders, everything will be at premium.So, we see that a reputed builder, will leave no stone unturned for delivering his well built flats.
- Delivery on time: We see that according to RERA, timely delivery as promised by the builder has to be honored. With reputed builders, it should not be an issue, as they have a reputation to keep.
- Modern facilities and Amenities: With technological advancement and development, there are many new things which are a part of a modern flat, compared with some few years ago.In the case of reputed builders, they make sure that the occupants get the best facilities at par with international standards.As we see,a modern, state of the art apartment boasts of many features which may not be there with less popular builders.
Click Below to Follow Us on Social Media Platforms:-