With coronavirus taking steps to go out of control in India, here’s the manner by which you can protect yourself from the scourge.
Starting at now, an antibody has not been planned for the novel coronavirus. Considering this reality, anticipation seems, by all accounts, to be the best fix accessible up until this point.
Here are the measures you have to take to keep the infection under control:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
2. Maintain at least three feet distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
3. Abstain from contacting your eyes, nose, and mouth.
4. Remain at home when you are Sick.
5. Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then dispose of the tissue safely.
6. Clean and disinfect frequently-touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
7. Wearing a mask is not necessary unless you are taking care of an infected person. The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) does recommend that only infected people wear masks to prevent the spread of the virus.
8. Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
9. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water when hands are visibly dirty.
10. If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention immediately.
11. Keep in mind the travel advisory set out by the Ministry of Health and Welfare.
As of now, no vaccine has been formulated for the novel coronavirus. In light of this fact, prevention appears to be the best cure available so far.